ckeditor

thread: 2 messages  |  last: a year ago  |  started: tuesday, january 15, 2013, 4:19 pm pst

#1  |  hacher Malaysia
Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 4:19 PM PST

hi,

i am using newest version of ckeditor. i edit the metadatacontrol class to use ckeditor.

i am wonder my ckeditor working well if i set my textbox a control id like this:

$this->txtContent = new QTextBox($this->objParentObject, 'myfirstckeditor');   

But if i not give my ckeditor text box a control id(mean qcodo will auto generate), then i will get a 403 forbidden access error.

$this->txtContent = new QTextBox($this->objParentObject, $strControlId);   

this is the error i get:
Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /admin/qcb_module_edit.php/3 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Any idea?

Thanks

Hacher

#2  |  David M. Clark (Berwick, PA) United States of America Financial Contributor
Monday, April 15, 2013, 7:03 AM PDT

I am not sure...but we have had similar errors with other editors and found it to be a problem XSS prevention in our servers ModSecurity rules. For us it was particularly true if we had turned of QCodo's XSS check for <script> and or <Javascript> to allow the inclusion of the editor.

since it is not occuring in your first example, this may not be the reason for your error.  

Dave

Copyright © 2005 - 2014, Quasidea Development, LLC
This open-source framework for PHP is released under the terms of The MIT License.