Mike...this was years ahead of it's time

thread: 1 message  |  last: about 17 days ago  |  started: thursday, july 16, 2020, 1:46 pm pdt

#1  |  David M. Clark (Berwick, PA) United States of America Financial Contributor
Thursday, July 16, 2020, 1:46 PM PDT

Hi Mike Ho.

Don't know if you are still involved in this...But just wanted to let you know that I started using Qcodo and then moved to Qcubed (have not updated to 3.0 for production)  In the years of using this we developed a CMS system that we use to develop websites and turn the final product over to the client.  

Anyway  I began to think that maybe we needed to update the framework to something newer.. so began looking at CodeIgniter, Laravel, Yii, and others.. With those newer frameworks you pretty much have to code everything.   create all of the DB stuff, All of the Views, all of the controls, etc..  

With Qcodo and qcubed all we had to do was edit the MVC items to match what you wanted the system to look and work like.   Crazy good.  Crazy easy.  Too bad neither are maintained today.  

But Mike, I am old and so I keep making some minor security addtions and modifying the code that Qcodo/Qcubed generates to get some pretty remarkable results.

Thanks for this.. you are in my mind   a genius!!!!

David

Copyright © 2005 - 2020, Quasidea Development, LLC
This open-source framework for PHP is released under the terms of The MIT License.