Qcodo 0.4.14 Stable Released

thread: 10 messages  |  last: about 6 years ago  |  started: monday, march 15, 2010, 10:40 am pdt

#1  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Monday, March 15, 2010, 10:40 AM PDT

Hey Everyone!

I'm happy to announce the latest STABLE release of Qcodo, version 0.4.14.  There are lots of great improvements and fixes that have been put into place over the past few months which have been well tested through the past 5 dev releases.

Take a look at the Changelog for more specifics, and a special thanks to:

• Marcos Sánchez
  • Fernando Lord
  • Klucznik
  • and mikeangelo

for your patches, fixes and code contributions.  We're definitely interested in having more folks help out, especially with regards to contributions.  For the easiest way of contributing, create your own branch to Qcodo in GitHub and feel free and submit commits today!

In the following weeks we will be pushing forward with a lot of key changes suggested by a lot of folks with regards to tightening up some features in the Qcodo Query layer.  If you are interested in contributing or discussing, feel free and drop a line at Issue 42.

As usual, please post with any comments, concerns, etc.

#2  |  Jandal (Christchurch) New Zealand
Monday, March 15, 2010, 6:00 PM PDT

Awesome!

Thank you!
=-)

#3  |  kentpachi (France, EU) France
Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 1:43 AM PDT

Thanks to all contributors !

#4  |  kentpachi (France, EU) France
Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 1:44 AM PDT

careful, changelog page has gone...

EDIT : in fact the link is just wrong

#5  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 8:39 AM PDT

kentpachi thanks for the head's up -- i have fixed the broken link.

#6  |  Fernando Lordán (Barcelona, CAT, Spain) Spain
Saturday, April 3, 2010, 7:42 PM PDT

It's not important, but my name is really Fernando Lordán. For some reason this website simply doesn't love user names with accented letters and snips the tail of my surname.

#7  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Tuesday, April 6, 2010, 5:24 PM PDT

Sorry... it's not an issue of accents... it's actually a bug where we're not always refreshing display_name.

I've made the fix.  You should (make sure you're logged in first) go to http://www.qcodo.com/profile/account.php and just hit “save” and your display name should refresh.

Let me know if there are any issues.  Thanks!

#8  |  Fernando Lordán (Barcelona, CAT, Spain) Spain
Wednesday, April 7, 2010, 12:08 AM PDT

Now it works correctly. Thanks a lot.

#9  |  FredT34 (Beziers, France) France
Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 3:20 AM PDT

Fantastic - as usual.

btw, it would be nice to display the comments by “most recent first”... and of course, as some users would probably prefer keeping them in the current order, being able to choose the order in some user's prefs.

Should we create & propose this feature via github ? Or will one of you guys do it ?

#10  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 8:45 AM PDT

Go ahead and post an issue to the issue tracker for it.

Copyright © 2005 - 2017, Quasidea Development, LLC
This open-source framework for PHP is released under the terms of The MIT License.