Qcodo 0.4.16 Released

thread: 6 messages  |  last: about 2 years ago  |  started: wednesday, june 9, 2010, 3:49 pm pdt

#1  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 3:49 PM PDT

I wanted to announce the availability of development release 0.4.16, which incorporates some small fixes and changes to new functionality from the 0.4.15 release.

There were also some pretty comprehensive fixes to the following:

• translation with regards to QDateTime and datetime-related controls (note that this still might change a bit before the final stable release for this, given some additional feedback that has not yet been implemented)
  • error handling with regards to QDataGrid-related controls

Also, I have revamped MetaDataBinding in codegenerated metadatagrids.  The result is that it should now be even easier to come up with your own databinder methods for your metadatagrid instances... you should be able to use MetaDataBind() as a “utility” method, which will now more cleanly/easily incorporate pagination and sorting without having you need to worry to manually call those lines.  The “default” data binder now uses a new BindAllRows() method which also uses the MetaDataBinder.

The result of this is that there may be a slight break in backward compatibility for those that call MetaDataBinder() directly or that override MetaDataBinder().  However, given the way the old meta data binder was structured, I feel that this should be an incredibly rare case (if it was even done at all).  Feel free to post if you have any specific questions.

Please remember that you will need to recodegen in order to take advantage of the new metadatabinder functionality.

As always, more specifics about this release can be viewed in the changelog.  Enjoy and please post with feedback!

#2  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Wednesday, June 9, 2010, 3:56 PM PDT

And just a head's up that the Examples Site has been updated with this most recent Qcodo Development release.

#3  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Thursday, June 10, 2010, 9:48 AM PDT

And now Qcodo.com has been updated with the 0.4.16 release.  Also with the most recent build of Qcodo.com I've made updates to some front page and showcase content.

If you haven't done so already, definitely check out the Showcase and be sure and post any websites, companies or applications that you know of that uses Qcodo!

#4  |  ByronH (Tzaneen, Limpopo) South Africa
Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 12:44 PM PDT

Hi Mike, I'm very glad to see Qcodo is still going strong. Is there an option in the works for subscribing to the blog as a whole? I'd like to receive notifications for new entries so I can keep abreast of developments.
Cheers,
Byron.

#5  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Tuesday, July 20, 2010, 8:06 PM PDT

Thanks for your feedback -- there are two RSS feeds that you could subscribe to.

http://www.qcodo.com/rss/forums.php is the RSS feed for just the Forums.

http://www.qcodo.com/rss/rss.php is the RSS feed for Qcodo.com in its entirety (e.g. any message posted on any part of the Qcodo.com website, including the issues tracker, wiki, QPM, etc.).

#9  |  waqash159 (New york) United States of America
Sunday, January 11, 2015, 11:42 PM PST

White muscles to keep practicing and if you do you have any questions well keys you free to your question in the comments 11 all the best for new fitness food and motivational videos place like share and subscribe to my YouTube channel and website do follow me on Face book Integra and Twitter to stay connected with me thanks guys the d hey everybody welcome to anotherepisode here on Jessica Smith CD today's workout his guilt home this is the yeah okay inspired practice that uses watt to help develop more lean muscle mass while also came to concentrate on building your core strength and flexibility now just to be clear this is not specific yield up class for PLO for you think they're a little bit different but nice business development US time I thought high-intensity them more relaxing .
http://www.x4facts.com/cleanse-efx-review/

Copyright © 2005 - 2017, Quasidea Development, LLC
This open-source framework for PHP is released under the terms of The MIT License.