Qcodo 0.4.21 Released

thread: 4 messages  |  last: about 6 years ago  |  started: monday, july 18, 2011, 8:31 am pdt

#1  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Monday, July 18, 2011, 8:31 AM PDT

Hey Everyone!

I know it's been a while, and with a lot of the minor updates and tweaks that people have posted, I figured it's a good time to package everything into a new release.

So I've posted Qcodo v0.4.21 as a development release.  Please view the Changelog for all the details.

There is one item specifically that I did want to call out: it's a XSS Vulnerability that was discovered in QFormBase.  You can read this blog post for more information.  The post has more information on how to patch your application... or you can use Qcodo Updater to update your Qcodo install to v0.4.21, which already has this fix in place.

There aren't any major changes, and there are no known backward compatibility issues.  Given that, I'm planning this to be relatively short dev cycle, with the hope that this can be pushed to a stable release within the next month or so (hopefully by end of August at the latest).

Please post with any questions or issues.  Thanks!

#2  |  Mike Ho (San Diego, CA) United States of America Qcodo Administrator
Monday, July 18, 2011, 9:47 AM PDT

Another quick update to let everyone know that the Qcodo.com website, itself, and the Examples site have all been updated to the most-recent v0.4.21 development release.

#3  |  Leonardo (Minas Gerais) Brazil
Saturday, July 23, 2011, 8:00 PM PDT

Mike Ho'm very happy with the new version of Qcodo, showing that the community is active.

#4  |  MerryJones Australia
Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 10:52 AM PDT

Thanks a lot for this new release! keep on the good work mate.

Copyright © 2005 - 2017, Quasidea Development, LLC
This open-source framework for PHP is released under the terms of The MIT License.