QPM Repository /
Custom QForm and QControls
Custom QControls, QForm modifications and other plug-ins
Results: Viewing items 1-8 of 8.
||QGravatar is a simple QControl that makes it easy to render Gravatars (Globally Recognized Avatars, see http://www.gravatar.com).
||May 31 2010 04:50 PM
||CKEditor packacged for qcodo.
||Feb 04 2011 06:47 AM
||This is a basic QDataGrid with an optional footer that allows for you to Sum or average the column by default or use your own custom function on the column array.
There are 3 basic functions: SumTotal, AverageTotal, ShowString
* If you want to sum the data in the columns:
* $this->dtgDefault->AddColumn(new QDataGridColumn('Score', '<?= $_ITEM->Score ?>'), 'SumTotal');
* If you want to average the data in the columns:
* $this->dtgDefault->AddColumn(new QDataGridColumn('Percentage', '<?= $_ITEM->Percentage ?>'), 'AverageTotal');
* If you just want to put a string in the column footer:
* $this->dtgDefault->AddColumn(new QDataGridColumn('Id', '<?= $_ITEM->Id ?>', 'Width=200'), 'ShowString', 'Totals:');
* If you want to create/use your own custom function....
* $this->dtgDefault->AddColumn(new QDataGridColumn('Score', '<?= $_ITEM->Score ?>'), 'CustomSumFunction', 'additional_args', $this);
||Jan 04 2011 12:08 AM
||A text box that validates against North American phone number format. This has a couple of enhancements as well:
- You can enter an extension, by putting xNNN at the end of the phone number
- It will pre-fill an area code if you specify one. This saves some work for your users, and lets them know what format is expected.
- It will accept a variety of mistakes and automatically reformat the number, if it can figure it out.
||I go edit later
||Nov 24 2012 08:23 PM
||Jun 29 2012 07:02 AM
||Jul 05 2012 08:31 PM
||Jul 10 2012 07:25 PM